Aaron and the girls and I went to see the Christmas Carol movie train tour at the train station in Ogden, UT on June 16th. We waited 3 hours to see the exhibits on the train and the extended movie trailer. Cindy and Ada also joined us, but they only had about an 1 1/2 hour wait (since they were able to join up in line with us). I liked the experience, but I definitely won't be taking Kyrie and Ally to see the movie. There is at least one very creepy looking character on the movie.
Monday, July 13, 2009
June 16th Disney's Christmas Carol Train Tour
Aaron and the girls and I went to see the Christmas Carol movie train tour at the train station in Ogden, UT on June 16th. We waited 3 hours to see the exhibits on the train and the extended movie trailer. Cindy and Ada also joined us, but they only had about an 1 1/2 hour wait (since they were able to join up in line with us). I liked the experience, but I definitely won't be taking Kyrie and Ally to see the movie. There is at least one very creepy looking character on the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I've seen some art work - could you be referring to the pre-ghost Scrooge? (I haven't seen if the visits improve his countenance.)
Mom
Post a Comment