When Kyrie was 6 months old, I took her to Sears and we did a mommy and me portrait session. I loved the experience so much that I decided I wanted to do a mommy and me session with all my children when they are six months old. The pictures you see below were taken at the Target Portrait studio.
Oh those pictures are SO cute! I have always wanted to do that, but I have never done it. I am planning on getting our family pictures taken here soon, I have some cute dresses for my girls to wear, but if I don't hurry up, Jasmine wont fit in it anymore!
2 comments:
How cute! I love that you did this with your girls!
Oh those pictures are SO cute! I have always wanted to do that, but I have never done it. I am planning on getting our family pictures taken here soon, I have some cute dresses for my girls to wear, but if I don't hurry up, Jasmine wont fit in it anymore!
Post a Comment